When developing the latest Genesis gas barbecues at our factory, a bloke in marketing nicknamed it ‘the barbecue in tails’. We reckon he had it pretty right, because at Weber, we’ve never made a classier looking barbecue than this. When R & D came up with the idea to use stainless steel studs in the construction of the barbecue we thought they were crazy. How wrong can you be?
Amongst our staff at Weber New Zealand these Genesis barbecues are undoubtedly the favourite. And it’s not the stainless steel studs. It’s the cooking. Yes it’s the cooking that’s won us all over. And it’s the cooking that makes this barbecue, with its front-to-back stainless steel burners, a real stand out. It’s just a magic cooker! It’s the right size barbecue and it’s full of style and class.
Available in bottled or natural gas.
The Weber Genesis E-310 A large three burner barbecue available in gleaming black porcelain enamel with stainless steel trim.
Find a retailer for this product
Weber® Genesis® E-310
• 3 stainless steel burners
• 40.1 megajoule (38,000 BTU) combined primary burner rating
• Electronic ignition system
• Porcelain enamelled hood
• 2 porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grills
• Reversible heavy duty porcelain-coated cast iron hotplate
• Porcelain-enamelled Flavorizer™ bars
• Fixed commercial grade thermometer
• Enclosed storage area
• Double skinned doors
• 6 tool holders
• 4 caster wheels (2 locking)
• Precision fuel gauge (LP model)
• 2 metre quick disconnect hose (NG model)
• Detailed operating instructions
• Weber Genesis cookbook
• Weber limited 10 year warranty
• Black (LP K6511024 / NG K6611024)
• Height (with lid closed): 119 cm
• Height (with lid open): 164 cm
• Width: 153 cm
• Depth (with lid closed): 73 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 90 cm
• Primary cooking area: 3185 cm2 (65 cm x 49 cm)
• Warming rack area: 720 cm2 (60 cm x 12 cm)
• Total cooking area: 3905 cm2